Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Evans Family

I am back from my wonderful vacation (I'll post later) and ready to get caught up!


The cute Evans Family braved the cold weather for their session because they know how important it is to their Mom/Wife. Most family's put up with pictures for their Moms, it is the best gift ever!! Becky is such a great friend and I love that we can share our love of Photography with each other!














Remove Formatting from selection
Remove Formatting from selection
Remove Formatting from selection

1 comment:

About This Blog said...

Amy, your photography is so amazing!! I love it! Your work is really inspiring, and I really enjoy looking at all your fun ideas. I worked for Karla yesterday and she gave me your website, so I figured I would stop and take a look... & I'm glad I did. :)

I am shooting a wedding in December...I'm way nervous, but I'm so excited too! Karla said you had done a few weddings but didn't prefer them over other things. Maybe you can share a few tips you have that might help me.

Thanks again for sharing your work...it is so fun! You're amazing!